Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blogger Tips

Hi Lip Chippers,
Here are a few tips for new bloggers. It can be a little tricky, but you'll get the hang of it in no time!

1. Sign in. From the blog, click on "Sign In" in the upper right-hand corner. You can't do anything but read and leave comments unless you are signed in.

2. From there, click on "New Post" in the upper right hand corner, even if you don't actually want to write a new post. This will take you to a screen where you can write new posts, edit existing posts, manage comments, change the design, etc. Keller, this is where your deleted post is hiding.

3. I didn't realize I was the only administrator, so I made everyone one. That means you'll be notified anytime someone leaves a comment. You won't be notified every time someone posts, though. You've got to either visit the blog or use a blog reader for that. I use Google reader to follow a bunch of blogs, and I really like it. You just have to click on one thing and you can see all of the updates to all of the blogs you read.

4. I love you.

xo ac

No comments:

Post a Comment